Trusting that we have been brought by divine grace to embrace the Lord Jesus Christ, we now solemnly covenant with each other that we will seek first the Kingdom of Heaven and God’s righteousness and that the Lord enabling us:
- We will walk together in Christian love, exercising care and watchfulness over each other;
- We will regularly engage in worship, prayer and Bible study;
- We will participate in each other’s joys, and will bear with compassion and empathy each other’s burdens and sorrows;
- We will endeavor to bring up those who are under our care in the nurture and admonition of the Lord; We will labor together as faithful stewards sharing our time, finances and gifts to support a vibrant ministry;
- We will endeavor by example, effort, and commitment to inclusiveness and love to lead others to Christ regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexuality, nationality or economic, cultural or social status; and
- We will seek throughout life to live to the glory of God who has called us out of darkness into Christ’s marvelous light.